Sunday, May 8, 2016

McGwire 62

In my searching for something to write about I came across a set I got in 1998 or 1999, whenever it was released. It was a small set commemorating Mark McGwire's 1998 season where he passed Roger Maris.

It's a 30 card set and includes a jumbo card as well. The cards themselves are nice. Really typical for what Upper Deck was putting out for the time.

Let's look at them, shall we?


The first 9 of the set.


Cards 10-15. 


Cards 16-24.. Lots of him on the basepaths here.. 


25-30. For a set about his home runs, there's not many cards showing him hitting, are there?


And the jumbo card celebrating the 62nd homer off Steve Trachsel. 

I hope you enjoyed the look at this small set. As I get more used to my job I plan on doing more on here again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment