Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Collection Nearly Completed

As I sit here after midnight writing this, silently cursing the September Plague that comes with being around small children, I wanted to do a little update on a post I did last year.

*furiously checking the blog history to find the post* Well, it turns out it was the first real post on here.

In the big trade with sandyrusty I got a bunch of the 1992 Nabisco cards I needed..


I have a small booklet for cards that I'm using to house this set. 









So there is 34 of the 36 card set. The two I am missing are Damaso Garcia (Which I found on COMC.. Just have to wait till I have money) and Tony Perez.




3 comments:

  1. That will be pretty cool to finish! I'll keep my eye out for the Perez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen nor heard of this set and that is a shame. These cards are truly works of art - gotta love Dick Perez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were in Shredded Wheat and Shreddies boxes in 1992 up here.

    I see them on COMC for anywhere from $1-$7.

    ReplyDelete