Monday, December 19, 2016

1983 O Pee Chee

In going through my collection to see exactly what I have, I've decided to go through each and every card I have to see what I have, what I need.. What I want to keep, and what I want to get rid of. 

In doing this I've come to one conclusion so far: While I have a lot of cards that I don't know where I'm going to store once I'm done this.. I'm also going to collect the 1978 Topps set since that was the year I was born. 

Anyway, what does this have to do with 1983 O Pee Chee?? This is one set I decided I would start collecting when I made the massive trade this summer with Sandyrusty.. 

Of the 396 card set, I have 252. Just for fun, I wanted to show some of the cards I need.. Photos courtesy of the Trading Card Database:










Oddly enough, they only did two of the three "Big" rookies in the 1983 OPC set.. They have Sandberg and Gwynn, but not Boggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment