Sunday, December 11, 2016

Some Odds and Ends

On this snowy Sunday night, I sit thinking about how I should post something since I've been busy or ill all week. 

I'm still going through all the cards I got and found a couple I wanted to look at today


These are from the 1990 OPC set. I have the Rangers, Mets, and Angels one. I don't have the Astros one. 

1990 and 1991 were two years that O Pee Chee did not change the logo on the front from Topps to OPC. You could only tell from the backs of the cards. 


I found these in a random spot with some mid-1980s Leaf cards. 
Fleer Award Winner Tony Fernandez and a 1990 Fleer Soaring Stars Junior Felix. They missed the mark slightly on that one. 
Roy Lee Jackson Nestle card. I noticed they didn't change the shape of the indent for the Nestle logo. It's still shaped for the Topps logo. 



2 comments:

  1. Not sure I would have noticed that they kept the Topps indent on the Jackson card. Nice!

    ReplyDelete