Sunday, February 26, 2017

Trade Bait: The non-Baseball Stuff

It's another edition of Take My Crap!

This time, it's non-baseball stuff I'm highlighting. 


Football.. These are called Wild Card.. I have no clue why there's numbers on them, what they mean, or anything else about them.. *goes to research*

Ok.. So apparently it was AAA's foray into parallels.. There were different stripes: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 1000. 
Also, from what I read, you could trade in cards to AAA to get different versions. For example, if you wanted a 1000, trade in 1000 points worth of a certain card to get it. You could also trade backwards to get the base set. 


Two more Wild Card, then onto the Hard Court.
I recognize some of these names..
Horace Grant, Jeff Hornacek, John Stockton.. 
I have to say I like that Denver Nuggets uniform..  


More basketball.. This time I only recognize Dennis Rodman. 
The Greg Anthony Front Row is actually a Promo Card.


A little more basketball, including a Raptor. 

Now racing.. Really not interested in these at all. Never have gotten the interest in it.. But then again, if everyone liked the same thing, the world would be boring. :) 



The last three cards.. 


So if you see anything you like, let me know! Comment, E-mail me, send smoke signals.. Whatever you want.

Just please....

Take...

My... 

Crap!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I would be interested in the John Stockton Team USA card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not looking for any of the cards, but if you're looking to expand your professional Canadians collection, you can start with the first Canadian born quarterback to win a Super Bowl (and Super Bowl MVP?) with Mark Rypien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use that Spud Webb card for my NC State collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark Rypien also owned the #23 car in the bottom right. Nothing I need here...

    ReplyDelete