Thursday, January 4, 2018

Trades and Stuff

Nothing more interesting on any given day than getting mail you weren't expecting (while still waiting on mail you were expecting.... ) 

A couple days ago, I received an envelope with four cards in it.. 
Three 1991 Fleer, and one 1992 Donruss The Rookies card. 
The return portion of the envelope had an address, but no name to it.. 
I just checked my transactions on TCDB, and it's from the user SteelPerogie


I forgot that I had a trade there, to be honest. I figured it out when I went to enter them into my collection and one was showing as "In Transit" so that mystery is solved. 

The other trade I made was conducted through Twitter. 

Curtis at First Row Collectibles put out an offer for those wanting to make trades with him to contact him. So I did..


I got these from him. Two Russell Martin cards for the Canadians Binder, a Larry Walker Indianapolis Indians card, I think for the Canadians Binder, if not the Expos binder. 
Two KayBee Jays.. 
These are happy additions to my collection for sure. 

With it being January and the new year, many people have been throwing their goals for 2018 out there. 

My only goals right now are to keep myself sane and continue working on my mental health issues.. 
That may mean I disappear for a while at points.. I don't know what will happen.
In any event, thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you a mentally healthy 2018. That's about the most important thing in the world. That Tim Wakefield card is sweet, as is that Walker. They're probably very happy to be in your binders.

    ReplyDelete